Robert H. Lehner, Jr., M.D.
Long Beach, California
Dr. Robert Lehner is a Board certified Ophthalmologist. He graduated with honors from the University of Wisconsin. He has developed a number of surgical instruments for performing eye operations. These instruments are manufactured by several different companies and used by eye surgeons throughout the United States and the world. Dr. Robert Lehner, Jr. has authored scientific papers and given lectures about his surgical techniques at many national meetings of eye surgeons.
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- Wisconsin Academy of Ophthalmology
- Wisconsin State Medical Society
- Milwaukee Ophthalmologic Society
- Racine County Medical Society
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Honors graduate of the University of Wisconsin- Madison
- Inovator in Instrumentation awarded by Storz Ophthalmic, Inc., Division Bausch and Lomb, Inc.
- 1st Runner-up, Intraocular Lens Category. “The Lehner Folding Forceps and Soft Intraocular Lens Implantation.” Film Festival of the American-International Congress on Cataract, Intraocular Lens and Refractive Surgery. Seattle, Washington 1993.